TRACEY COWARD JOHNSON SCHOLARSHIPS
Tracey Coward Johnson (TCJ) Foundation in corporation with the Delta Sigma Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. will be awarding scholarships this year!
Apply now don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Deadline to Apply 4/30/2023
Get to know
Tracey Arnetta Coward-Johnson blossomed and presented a ray of sunshine to the world. She culminated her secondary education in June 1981 upon graduation from F.W. Buchholz High School also in Gainesville, Florida.
REQUIRED: (Must be uploaded with Application)
- A completed 2022-23 Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated ~ HS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- A sealed high school TRANSCRIPT and PASSING FSA (Concordant) SCORES must be verifiable
- A typed RESUME – Be sure to include details regarding the following: (A) Volunteer hours /community service – Please include the places, dates, and a description of your service (B) Honors and awards – Both academic and civic
- A 500-word typed essay outlining (1) How do you plan to change your community once you obtain your college degree? And (2) How do you exemplify either value of service or scholarship?
- TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION; one academic letter describing your scholastic abilities & one community-based recommendation describing your leadership abilities.
- Statement of Need: Outline your financial needs for college attendance, and how this scholarship will help you.
- Proof of admission to TWO colleges or universities (Copies of Letters of Admission)
- Ensure that ACT/SAT scores are visible on a high school transcript
TCJ Foundation Highlights
2022 Scholarship Recipients
Frequently Asked Questions
Immediately after the scholarship application has been reviewed
No, Alachua County students only